Pacific Sky is an employee-owned, full-service marketing agency specializing in web development, video production, graphic design, brand development, SEO, social media services, and photography. We are continually looking for positive, hardworking talent that enjoys being part of a creative team and working in a collaborative environment. Job opportunities can range from part-time to full-time depending on skill sets, experience, your available hours, and our project needs. We offer comprehensive benefits for our full-time employees.
- Develop and maintain websites on their respective hosting platforms
- Develop custom solutions based on client’s needs
- Correspond with clients and the rest of the team to implement website content and graphics
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Manage the server where client websites are hosted
- Proficiency with server administration, DNS, and cPanel
- Front-end development skills (HTML, CSS/SCSS, jQuery)
- Experience coding responsive sites and cross-browser testing compatibility
- Advanced knowledge of website setup on servers
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who requires minimum supervision but also works well with a team
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize work independently
- A high degree of time management skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: primarily Illustrator and Photoshop
Not required, but a definite plus:
- Experience in OS X/macOS environment.
- Some experience with troubleshooting minor IT-related issues, including but not limited to computer/software updates and general office hardware issues (phones, printer, network, etc.).
- A keen eye for design and the skills to put together a great user experience.
- Experience with Joomla, Node, React, Codeigniter, Laravel, Angular, Python, and Perl.
- Understanding of SEO best practices, Google Analytics management, and Google Adwords management.