Pacific Sky is an employee-owned, full-service marketing agency specializing in web development, video production, graphic design, brand development, SEO, social media services, and photography. We are continually looking for positive, hardworking talent that enjoys being part of a creative team and working in a collaborative environment. Job opportunities can range from part-time to full-time depending on skill sets, experience, your available hours, and our project needs. We offer comprehensive benefits for our full-time employees.
We are currently looking to hire a talented web developer(s) to help us in 3 main areas. Our ideal candidate would be someone who has skill in all three areas, but we would consider someone who is highly specialized in just one or two areas. Hours available will be determined by the number of areas you are qualified for. The job positions would be in-house working at our office in Redding, CA.
Meteor JS Developer
Below are the general responsibilities and requirements for all positions.
- Develop and maintain websites on their respective platforms
- Develop custom solutions based on client’s needs
- Correspond with clients to implement website content and graphics
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Proficiency with server administration, DNS, and cPanel
- Front-end development skills (HTML, CSS/SCSS)
- Experience coding responsive sites and testing cross-browser compatibility
- Advanced knowledge of website setup on servers
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who requires minimum supervision but also works well with a team
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize work independently
- High degree of time management skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: primarily Illustrator and Photoshop
Not required, but a definite plus:
- Experience in OS X/macOS environment.
- Website wireframing/mockup experience.
- A keen eye for design and the skills to put together a great user experience.
- Experience with Joomla, Node, React, Codeigniter, Laravel, Angular, Python and Perl.
- Understanding of SEO best practices, Google Analytics management, and Google Adwords management.